Using an Arduino Due and MU6050 for position monitoring

Hi, I'm fairly new to arduino but have some experience in C. I am trying to do a school project for measuring spine position. I currently have an arduino Due board and 6 GY-521 breakout boards (which should have both gyroscopes and accelerometers) with the goal of measuring x, y, and z position and alpha, beta, and gamma angles.

I have tried using the information found here: http://playground.arduino.cc/Main/MPU-6050 . I tried using their code as just a test but could not seem to get any output. Can anyone point me in the right direction to get this working? Even just a basic outline of what I need to program, or explaining why the code I found would not work would be helpful. Thank you.

I currently have an arduino Due board and 6 GY-521 breakout boards

This board uses an I2C bus so each board must be set at a different address which I think is not possible, because it only has one address select line. So you can only have two of these on one I2C bus.

Therefore to use six you must use a bus switcher circuit to isolate each board. You can do this with a simple analogue switch on the data line.