Using an Arduino like a goXLR

I am making a streamdeck for my twitch channel, and want to add features where it can play back audio files from my computer through my microphone and take a, let's say 5 second, clip of my voice and save it as a wav file, then allow me to play it afterwards. How would I go about doing this? I'm currently using a Uno rev3, but will be switching to a pro micro as that will fit inside the housing I designed.

Where are you now with this project . I would (?) start with getting the web interface working with text , then go from there .
Bear in mind the Arduino maybe too slow for manipulation of audio and doesn’t have much memory - you need to do some runs here ( 5second sample, data rates, memory , requirements etc). You could look at audio sampling as a separate project then combine them - suspect you’ll need a more powerful processor .

Not a simple project

hammy:
Where are you now with this project . I would (?) start with getting the web interface working with text , then go from there .
Bear in mind the Arduino maybe too slow for manipulation of audio and doesn’t have much memory - you need to do some runs here ( 5second sample, data rates, memory , requirements etc). You could look at audio sampling as a separate project then combine them - suspect you’ll need a more powerful processor .

Not a simple project

I have code for the key presses all set up. If possible, I could have it open up the voice recorder app on my pc, then allow it to find the file and allow it to play through the microphone. I mostly want it to locate files from a folder that I tell it I want, and play it through the microphone, like a soundboard.