Using ARDUINO MICRO Board as a USB

I will try to be as clear as possible, I am working on developing a USB device, so I decided to use ARDUINO MICRO -because of it is small size that will allow it to fit in a portable device. here is the main project requirements:-

1- When I plug it in the board it show on the device manager as USB device
2- use the WINUSB.sys drivers to dommunicate with the board
3- read an anlaog input from the arduino board.
4- change the VID/PID and the name of the board name

What I was able to accomplish :
1- I was able to change the bootloader and recompile it to change the VID /PID
2- then I am able to manually install the winsys driver and when I plug the board in it will show the custom name that I selected (custom .inf file)
3- I have a working and tested sketch that will read the analog in from the arduino board

The issue is:

When uploading the sketch on the ARDUINO MICRO board After configuring it as a usb device, the configurations is rested back to the original configuration as a com port. and when I plug it back to the PC it shows on the Device manager as a serial com port and no custom names is displayed and when I Try to install the driver manually as I was doing previously WIndows wiill show the following error massage
"The Folder you specified doesn't contain a compitable software driver for you device...etc"

and I can't configure it as a usb device any suggestions ?

thanks

That is really a Windows question. The solution may be to use a different USB connection for each function.

Paul