Using Arduino to trap Barrier Gate push button push event log.

Hi I am Kumar from Malaysia from Software development company. I have some requirement as per below given description. Kindly guide me on how to achieve my requirement.

1. When push the button the barrier gate will open, at the same time a push event log should

send to a computer through TCP/IP protocol.

1. Please suggest what circuit and component needed for this requirement. What would

be the hardware cost.

1. If arduino board is in use, please give the working diagram for the component assembly and the

communication between the pcb board and Computer.

1. Each Push Button arduino board need an ip address because there will be more than

one barrier gate to control.

1. Also need to store event log into memory in case the pc is close, when the pc is on

back all the event logs will be downloaded by the pc and erase the memory.

1. Please guide the programming method and coding as well.

2. The main purpose of this solution is to trap how many entry per day vehicle is entering

into the premises. The customer has 2 entrance for In and Out, so two push button controlling

2 barrier gate. When push button is pressed, push event log should trigger and send to Computer. I

have develop a software and will send the push event log to my software and print report

on number of vehicle entry per day.

1. When push the button the barrier gate will open, at the same time a push event log should

send to a computer through TCP/IP protocol.

How is the switch (buttons are for shirts) wired to the Arduino? How is the "barrier gate" wired to the Arduino? The Arduino can NOT power a motor, so you need a relay or transistor that the Arduino can trigger.

Sending a "push event" makes a lot more sense than sending a "push event log" to the server.

The Ethernet library comes with examples.

1. Please suggest what circuit and component needed for this requirement. What would

be the hardware cost.

What part of the project are YOU doing? I charge for this kind of advice. A lot.

1. If arduino board is in use, please give the working diagram for the component assembly and the

communication between the pcb board and Computer.

See #2.

1. Each Push Button arduino board need an ip address because there will be more than

one barrier gate to control.

Your problem. Trivial to deal with. But irrelevant how many of the devices there are going to be. Each one will do basically the same thing.

1. Also need to store event log into memory in case the pc is close, when the pc is on

back all the event logs will be downloaded by the pc and erase the memory.

Get a more reliable server!

1. Please guide the programming method and coding as well.

I'll whack you with a clue by four for free. Beyond that, I charge. A lot.

Bro please pls give me ur email add, i will send you the detail specification of the development.