Using ATtiny Core on Raspberry Pi

Hi all,

Tonight I've installed the Arduino IDE on my Raspberry pi, and so far so good in terms of programming the Uno. On my other computer, I often upload the ArduinoISP and burn sketches onto the ATtiny 85 or 84, and use the ATtiny core from Google Code Archive - Long-term storage for Google Code Project Hosting.. I followed the instructions included with the Arduino-Tiny package, and can see all of the boards listed under [Tools]...[Board] menu.

However... when I take sketches that worked on my other computer, set the board correctly and compile it on the Pi, I get this error on each one:

In file included from /usr/lib/gcc/avr/4.7.2/../../../avr/include/util/delay.h:44:0,
from /usr/lib/gcc/avr/4.7.2/../../../avr/include/avr/delay.h:37,
from /home/pi/Arduino/hardware/tiny/cores/tiny/wiring_private.h:32,
from /home/pi/Arduino/hardware/tiny/cores/tiny/WInterrupts.c:37:
/usr/lib/gcc/avr/4.7.2/../../../avr/include/math.h:426:15: error: expected identifier or ‘(’ before ‘double’
/usr/lib/gcc/avr/4.7.2/../../../avr/include/math.h:426:15: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘>=’ token

In terms of setup on my system, I've set my sketchbook location to /home/pi/Arduino, so in that folder there are three subfolders: sketchbook, libraries and hardware. All of my sketches appear in the [Sketchbook] menu, and the compiler seems to find the libraries just fine. Just seeing if there's anyone else out there who's used this core on the Pi and could suggest a workaround to the error I'm seeing; web searches have not revealed much.

Thanks!
Tom

http://code.google.com/p/arduino-tiny/issues/detail?id=29&can=1&q=round