using azure iot hub

Hi!
I was trying to connect my arduino with azure IOThub.
To my knowledge, to be able to connect with it I need to use the AzureIotHub library.
I installed the library through library manager.
But somehow this library just wouldn't compile.

I get the next compiling errors that just don't make sense, as this library is an official library and should work with no problems

Build options changed, rebuilding all
In file included from C:\Users\uriya\Documents\Arduino\libraries\AzureIoTUtility\src/azure_c_shared_utility/constbuffer.h:16:0,

from C:\Users\uriya\Documents\Arduino\libraries\AzureIoTHub\src\internal/iothub_client_private.h:9,

from C:\Users\uriya\Documents\Arduino\libraries\AzureIoTHub\src\iothub_client_ll_uploadtoblob.c:20:

C:\Users\uriya\Documents\Arduino\libraries\AzureIoTUtility\src/umock_c/umock_c_prod.h:114:30: error: pasting "MOCKABLE_" and "/*this creates a new constbuffer from a memory area*/" does not give a valid preprocessing token

#define EXPAND_PROD_ENTRY(A) MOCKABLE_##A

^

C:\Users\uriya\Documents\Arduino\libraries\AzureIoTUtility\src/umock_c/azure_macro_utils/macro_utils.h:9069:1: note: in expansion of macro 'EXPAND_PROD_ENTRY'

X(P1) \

^

C:\Users\uriya\Documents\Arduino\libraries\AzureIoTUtility\src/umock_c/azure_macro_utils/macro_utils.h:8585:21: note: in expansion of macro 'MU_FOR_EACH_1_9'

#define MU_C2_(x,y) x##y

^

C:\Users\uriya\Documents\Arduino\libraries\AzureIoTUtility\src/umock_c/umock_c_prod.h:119:5: note: in expansion of macro 'MU_FOR_EACH_1'

MU_FOR_EACH_1(EXPAND_PROD_ENTRY, __VA_ARGS__)

^

C:\Users\uriya\Documents\Arduino\libraries\AzureIoTUtility\src/azure_c_shared_utility/constbuffer.h:35:1: note: in expansion of macro 'MOCKABLE_INTERFACE'

MOCKABLE_INTERFACE(constbuffer,

^

C:\Users\uriya\Documents\Arduino\libraries\AzureIoTUtility\src/umock_c/umock_c_prod.h:114:30: error: pasting "MOCKABLE_" and "/*this creates a new constbuffer from an existing BUFFER_HANDLE*/" does not give a valid preprocessing token

#define EXPAND_PROD_ENTRY(A) MOCKABLE_##A

^

C:\Users\uriya\Documents\Arduino\libraries\AzureIoTUtility\src/umock_c/azure_macro_utils/macro_utils.h:9073:1: note: in expansion of macro 'EXPAND_PROD_ENTRY'

X(P1) \

^

C:\Users\uriya\Documents\Arduino\libraries\AzureIoTUtility\src/umock_c/azure_macro_utils/macro_utils.h:9070:1: note: in expansion of macro 'MU_FOR_EACH_1_8'

MU_FOR_EACH_1_8(X, P2, P3, P4, P5, P6, P7, P8, P9)

^

C:\Users\uriya\Documents\Arduino\libraries\AzureIoTUtility\src/umock_c/azure_macro_utils/macro_utils.h:8585:21: note: in expansion of macro 'MU_FOR_EACH_1_9'

#define MU_C2_(x,y) x##y

^

C:\Users\uriya\Documents\Arduino\libraries\AzureIoTUtility\src/umock_c/umock_c_prod.h:119:5: note: in expansion of macro 'MU_FOR_EACH_1'

MU_FOR_EACH_1(EXPAND_PROD_ENTRY, __VA_ARGS__)

^

C:\Users\uriya\Documents\Arduino\libraries\AzureIoTUtility\src/azure_c_shared_utility/constbuffer.h:35:1: note: in expansion of macro 'MOCKABLE_INTERFACE'

MOCKABLE_INTERFACE(constbuffer,

^

C:\Users\uriya\Documents\Arduino\libraries\AzureIoTHub\src\iothub_client_ll_uploadtoblob.c:26:27: fatal error: internal/blob.h: No such file or directory

#include "internal/blob.h"

^

compilation terminated.

exit status 1
Error compiling for board NodeMCU 0.9 (ESP-12 Module).

If anyone knows what's wrong with it that would help me immensly!