using DHT11 and DS1307 with C language

Hello, I am working on a project and am in need of some assistance with how to use C language with the components. The components includes a DHT11 temp/humidity sensor, Adafruit DS1302 RTC, and an NDS1602A v2 LCD. I have already used the DHT11 and RTC using online arduino code that I found and have verified that they are working correctly via the serial monitor on arduino software, same with the LCD.

• From a bit of reading I have found that the DHT11 sensor already has and ADC inside and it spits out a digital signal. How exactly does it transmit the data? How can I distinguish which data is for the temp and which is for the humidity when it is sending it to the arduino? I have to be able to distinguish it and then send it to the LCD
  • What is the difference between the data sent from SDA and SCL pins on the DS1307? which is sending the actual time and date and how can I distinguish the two?

How exactly does it transmit the data?

Have you looked at the library? All the gory details about how to communicate with the sensor are there.

How can I distinguish which data is for the temp and which is for the humidity when it is sending it to the arduino?

It sends a response to what you ask for. If you ask for the humidity, it is not likely to tell you the phase of the moon as seen from Jupiter.

What is the difference between the data sent from SDA and SCL pins on the DS1307?

The clock pin doesn't send data.

I have not yet looked at the library

You best start by reading the datasheet of both components. Then have a look at the libraries.