Using Ethernet GSM Shields on A Single Arduino

Hello.

I have to use the standard W5100 Ethernet shield and the SIM808 GSM GPRS shield for my project.

My question is, can I use them on a single Arduino Uno, or two separate Unos are required?

Thanks in advance.

Pins used for a “plug in” gsm shield

D0 - Unused if you select hardware serial port to communicate with GPRS+GSM+GPS Shield
D1 - Unused if you select hardware serial port to communicate with GPRS+GSM+GPS Shield
D2 - Unused
D3 - Unused
D4 - Unused
D5 - Unused
D6 - Unused
D7 - Used if you select software serial port to communicate with GPRS+GSM+GPS Shield
D8 - Used if you select software serial port to communicate with GPRS+GSM+GPS Shield
D9 - Used for software control the power up or down of the SIM808
D10 - Unused
D11 - Unused
D12 - Unused
D13 - Unused
(A0) - Unused
(A1) - Unused
(A2) - Unused
(A3) - Unused
(A4) - Unused
(A5) - Unused

Pins used for a “plug in Ethernet shield”

A0
A1
D4
D10
D11
D12
D13

Based on the pin functions you should be OK physically.
Comms wise may be a different matter but the GSM tends to use AT commands so you might be OK

Thanks a lot.

Ballscrewbob: Pins used for a "plug in" gsm shield

D0 - Unused if you select hardware serial port to communicate with GPRS+GSM+GPS Shield D1 - Unused if you select hardware serial port to communicate with GPRS+GSM+GPS Shield D2 - Unused D3 - Unused D4 - Unused D5 - Unused D6 - Unused D7 - Used if you select software serial port to communicate with GPRS+GSM+GPS Shield D8 - Used if you select software serial port to communicate with GPRS+GSM+GPS Shield D9 - Used for software control the power up or down of the SIM808 D10 - Unused D11 - Unused D12 - Unused D13 - Unused (A0) - Unused (A1) - Unused (A2) - Unused (A3) - Unused (A4) - Unused (A5) - Unused

Pins used for a "plug in Ethernet shield"

A0 A1 D4 D10 D11 D12 D13

Based on the pin functions you should be OK physically. Comms wise may be a different matter but the GSM tends to use AT commands so you might be OK