Using HX711 without using its standard library

Greetings,
I was using a height sensor(VL53L1X) and weight sensor (HX711) together on I2C protocol, but then somehow I came to know HX711 is non-I2C standard protocol sensor (as I was not able to run it in I2C standard nor I was getting any I2C standard address as well).
So now I want this HX711 to be used without its library HX711.h.
If any one here can please suggest me any solution it would be welcomed.

Regards,

you should be able to use the I2C interface for the VL53L1X and two GPIO pins for the HX711 library, e.g. using GPIO pins 2 and 3

// HX711 circuit wiring
const int LOADCELL_DOUT_PIN = 2;
const int LOADCELL_SCK_PIN = 3;

HX711 scale;

void setup() {
  Serial.begin(57600);
  scale.begin(LOADCELL_DOUT_PIN, LOADCELL_SCK_PIN);
}

Without including the HX711.h library it will not work as it would show error in line
HX711 scale; //HX711 does not name a type.

Can I use any ADC with I2C protocol and did not need to include any code for this.

The HX711 does not use I2C.

The HX711 certainly ought to work with other devices, including devices that use I2C, using any one of the many available HX711 libraries. You just have to make sure the HX711 is not connected to the SCL and SDA pins.

Please explain again why you do not want to use an HX711 library. If there are good reasons why you don't want to use a library (I doubt it), the example code in the datasheet would be a good place to start, as would the code in any of the HX711 libraries themselves.

I am already using an TOF sensor on I2C protocol and on the same hand I want the weight sensor to be implemented using I2C, since HX711 is not supporting I2C then how can I merge both the sensor and look forward for the same.

the HX711 protocol is not I2C - have a look at What kind of protocol does the HX711 use?

you should be able to use the I2C interface for the VL53L1X and two GPIO pins for the HX711 library

If you really need an I2C ADC, then you could try ADS1115 16-Bit ADC - 4 Channel with Programmable Gain Amplifier [STEMMA QT / Qwiic] : ID 1085 : $14.95 : Adafruit Industries, Unique & fun DIY electronics and kits That one is fairly regularly discussed here, but may not be the best choice for a load cell with ratiometric output. Google I2C ADC. There are many other choices.