Using I2C simultaneously for reading MPU and sending data to master arduino

Using I2C simultaneously for reading MPU and sending data to master arduino through a slave arduino board.
MPU-6050 sensor connected to arduino nano through A4,A5 (I2C). Is it possible to connect this combination of Arduino Nano + MPU 6050 through another Arduino say Arduino UNO.
Is it possible to have 2 way communication through I2C

The I2C bus has only one Master, and no collision is allowed.

The Master (your Arduino Uno) can request data from a Slave and send data to a Slave. When the Master requests data from a Slave, it waits until that data is received.

The Master can also tell a Slave to send its data by temporarily becoming a Master. So the Master does not have to wait for the data. A Master can also be a Slave, it does not have to switch between them, it can be both. But the Master has to be sure when the bus is ready to be used again.

However, when the Slave (Arduino Nano) is requesting data from the MPU-6050 with 100Hz, the Master can no longer use the I2C bus.

You can get the MPU-6000 SPI version and use I2C between the Nano and the Uno.
Or you can use the MPU-6050 I2C version and have normal Serial communication or perhaps SPI between the Nano and the Uno.
Or make the Nano the Master, request data from the MPU-6050 and push it to the Uno (which will be a I2C Slave).