Using I2C with digital pins

Hello,

I'm using 8 resistive sensors in my Arduino Nano and I want to know if it's possible to use the I2C communication in digital ports or it's impossible ?

Yes, the 6 Analog Input pins, including A4/A5 which also serve as the I2C lines, can be used regular digital IO.
I treat them as 14-19 in code to make it more clear (to me, later on) that they are digital.

as far as i know you can only us the SDA (A4) and SLC (A5) pins for the I2C

KrisKasprzak:
as far as i know you can only us the SDA (A4) and SLC (A5) pins for the I2C

That wasn't the question, but FYI you can use I2C on other pins with a software I2C driver.

The Arduino Nano has 8 analog input, which you want to use for the resistor sensors.
But I2C is only at pin A4 and A5.

Best option : Use a Arduino Micro with 12 analog inputs : https://www.arduino.cc/en/Main/ArduinoBoardMicro
Alternative option : use a mux : Gammon Forum : Electronics : Microprocessors : 74HC4051 multiplexer / demultiplexer
Bad option : Use a software I2C on digital pins (search for SoftwareWire in the Library Manager).

Koepel:
Bad option : Use a software I2C on digital pins (search for SoftwareWire in the Library Manager).

What's bad? I ask because I have a board that has an RTC hard wired on non-I2C pins.

I still have some work to on SoftwareWire 1.4.0 : Home · Testato/SoftwareWire Wiki · GitHub