Using only One remote SOMFY TELIS 1RTS for all my automation

Hello hello!

Maybe I'm overestimating the capacity of this little gadget a bit, but do you think it's possible to control all the automation in the house with just one remote ? As mentioned, I am using a SOMFY TELIS 1RTS remote control. Regarding the automation, I have already installed 2 motorized roller shutters and a one gate. I also plan to install a motor on my garage door. I think being able to control them with just with one remote would be great, right? Or, maybe is there another way to achieve this system? (Yes, One remote to rule them all haha)

Thank you already for your answers !!!

drakenar548:
Hello hello!

Maybe I’m overestimating the capacity of this little gadget a bit, but do you think it’s possible to control all the automation in the house with just one remote ? As mentioned, I am using a SOMFY TELIS 1RTS remote control. Regarding the automation, I have already installed 2 motorized roller shutters and a one gate. I also plan to install a motor on my garage door. I think being able to control them with just with one remote would be great, right? Or, maybe is there another way to achieve this system? (Yes, One remote to rule them all haha)

Thank you already for your answers !!!

Hello !

Well, You must first check whether the remote control, in this case the SOMFY TELIS 1RTS remote control, is compatible with the card of your other automations. Also, I think remotes have a maximum number of channels. A 2-channel remote control will support 2 automations and so on.