Using OV5642 with Arduino Mega2560 for video transmission

Hi,
I am trying to stream videos using OV5642 + Arduino Mega2560 + ESP8266. I am using ESP8266 wifi transceiver module as a means of transmission between the camera and the software installed on the system which will be displaying this video.
Can anyone please help me, if this is possible using the equipments I mentioned or not. People did mention taking videos, but that’s by using ArduCam Shield in the middle. Is it possible that I use it directly like OV5642 < arduino < PC ??
Help needed.
Thanks.

if this is possible using the equipments I mentioned or not.

It is not possible.

The frame transfer rate is about 15 seconds per frame, so not very good video.

Try an Arduino Yun or a Raspberry Pi.

The quality of video is not of importance at this stage to me, all I need to do is make my system capable of transmitting video, no matter how good or bad is the quality of the transferred video.
Can you provide me with some help as to how OV5642 could be connected to Uno or Mega2560 for this purpose?

Can you provide me with some help as to how OV5642 could be connected to Uno or Mega2560 for this purpose?

Sorry no, it is a total waste of time.

The quality of video is not of importance at this stage to me, all I need to do is make my system capable of transmitting video,

Is this an assignment? There is no way 15 seconds per frame can be called video.

Okay. Switching to Arduino YUN.. just one more favor. I am new to OV5642 and cant find any source online connecting it to arduino without the shield. Can you help me out here buddy?
The version I am using is CF5642C-V2.
Thanks.

I am new to OV5642 and cant find any source online connecting it to arduino without the shield.

I don't think you can.

The shield acts as a frame buffer, the data sheet for the OV5642 says:-

Output formats:

(8-bit): YUV(422/420) / YCbCr422,
RGB565/555/444, CCIR656,
8-bit compression data,
8/10-bit raw RGB data

All that is way too fast to read with a raw Arduino.