Using Push button + Potenciometer to control Servo Motor

Hi, I'm totally new to this forum. I think this is the right section to post this, forgive me if it's not.

I'm trying to control the position of a servo motor using a potentiometer. But I'd like to add a couple of push buttons to turn on and off said motor and if possible, use the same push button to turn it off and turn it on.
I'm making a robot arm..well, a leg actually haha and it needs 4 motors, which means I need 4 potentiometers and 8 (..or 4, depends on whether it's possible or not what I explained above) push buttons. But there's only 5 analog pins, can I connect the push buttons to the digital pins?
Edit: I forgot to add, I have an ARDUINO UNO.
Thanks.

Hi

push buttons to turn on and off said motor and if possible, use the same push button to turn it off and turn it on.

How many times do you want to turn your motors on and off haha.

Anyway, why do you want to turn your servo motors off with a push button I mean once they reach there position they stay there?

But yes if you have 4 servos you only need 4 push buttons, you can actually do it with one if you really wanted too.

As for the analog pins I dont use them much but I would put the potentiometers on them and put your buttons on your digital pins and use digitalRead to read there input.

M.......

Undermentioned:
Hi

How many times do you want to turn your motors on and off haha.

Anyway, why do you want to turn your servo motors off with a push button I mean once they reach there position they stay there?

But yes if you have 4 servos you only need 4 push buttons, you can actually do it with one if you really wanted too.

As for the analog pins I dont use them much but I would put the potentiometers on them and put your buttons on your digital pins and use digitalRead to read there input.

M.......

I'd like to use a battery and since I'm using 4 motors I supposed it would suck up the battery life way too fast. And the motors would not be as powerful..and I've read that the motors kind of "vibrate" and can't hold still for too long. By using one at a time it would be better for the battery haha..just a thought.
But now I'm thinking it is a silly idea...

I'll stick to the potentiometers then.
Thanks for the replu, you answered all of my questions!:slight_smile: