Using RepRapDiscount Full Graphic Smart Controller without RAMPS

The RepRapDiscount Full Graphic Smart Controller is an excellent display and controller board. It has a 128x64 display with a buzzer, a momentary switch, and a rotary selector with integrated momentary switch. It could be used for controlling lots of projects.

I am surprised that I cannot find information on how to use it with a Mega but without a RAMPS board in between. Is there an available shield that will allow the two ribbon cables and existing adapter board to directly plug in? Or does someone have a detailed pinout that details how the EXP1 and EXP2 connectors should be connected to the Arduino Mega?

dlatch: The RepRapDiscount Full Graphic Smart Controller is an excellent display and controller board. It has a 128x64 display with a buzzer, a momentary switch, and a rotary selector with integrated momentary switch. It could be used for controlling lots of projects.

I am surprised that I cannot find information on how to use it with a Mega but without a RAMPS board in between. Is there an available shield that will allow the two ribbon cables and existing adapter board to directly plug in? Or does someone have a detailed pinout that details how the EXP1 and EXP2 connectors should be connected to the Arduino Mega?

https://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=326770.0 You welcome.