Using "return' for the first time, trouble with the output

I was shy about making booleans as functions, but finally I saw how convenient it is…
So I wrote

bool Compl_Legs (float Tolerance)

{
if ((Gap_M[1] < Tolerance) && (Gap_M[2] < Tolerance) && (Gap_M[3] < Tolerance) && Gap_M[11] < Tolerance && (Gap_M[12] < Tolerance) && (Gap_M[13] < Tolerance) )
return 1;

else // Attention: Printing these errors will slow the processor and cause the Switch case function to skip steps.
return 0;
}

(I am monitoring the gaps in a robot motor legs, the entire sketch is humongous . )

Serial.print ("Compl_Legs: ");
Serial.println (Compl_Legs);

Then I get
no matching function for call to ‘println(bool (&)(float))’

Why can’t print out? It is still a bool?

Thanks for help

Serial.println ( Compl_Legs() );

Also you should return 'true' and 'false', not '1' and '0'. It shows the reader and the compiler both, what type it really is.

And you will need to pass a ‘float’ value for ‘Tolerance’.

And, since the expression being ‘true’ returns ‘true’ and ‘false’ returns ‘false’, you can return the expression itself:

if ((Gap_M[1] < Tolerance) && (Gap_M[2] < Tolerance) && (Gap_M[3] < Tolerance) && 
       Gap_M[11] < Tolerance && (Gap_M[12] < Tolerance) && (Gap_M[13] < Tolerance) )
    return 1;
  else  // Attention: Printing these errors will slow the processor and cause the Switch case function to skip steps.
    return 0;

becomes:

return (Gap_M[1] < Tolerance) && (Gap_M[2] < Tolerance) && (Gap_M[3] < Tolerance) && 
      Gap_M[11] < Tolerance && (Gap_M[12] < Tolerance) && (Gap_M[13] < Tolerance);

that worked, thanks a lot