Using SDU.h on Arduino M0

Hi All,

I'd like to use the SDU.h functionality on an Ardiono M0 board with an ethernet shield providing the SD slot.
Unfortunately the library has a predefined set of boards it works for, hence the compiler throws an error.

Wan anyone able to make this work ?

Thanks !

I'd like to use the SDU.h functionality on an Ardiono M0 board with an ethernet shield providing the SD slot.

You have our permission to do that. What the heck is "the SDU.h functionality"? What have you tried? What happened?

Hi Paul, SDU is part of the standard Arduino Lib: see Arduino - SDU for more info.
Unfortunately is doesn't seem to be enabled for all boards: if you for example try it on an M0 (with a SD slot on a shield) the compiler fails on a board compatibility check.

As I'm not familiar with boot-loader functionality I was wondering if anyone reading this forum was able to make this work ... hope that's not too much too ask ...

The M0 is an ARM-based Arduino, so it certainly should be a candidate for the SDU process. Looks like a change to the #ifdef statements in the header file would be all that was needed.

I don’t have a M0 to try it out, though.