Using stone hmi and arduino pro to make piano keys project has encountered interface design problems

I recently bought an Arduino pro board.
I found that there is direct compatibility between stone's display module and the Arduino pro series, and I can use Arduino pro's underlying development library.
I found out that there is direct compatibility between the stone display module and the Arduino pro series, and I can use the underlying library of the Arduino pro.
I'm going to do a piano key project with Arduino pro and the display. I plan to share it here in the next few days.
But I can't show all the buttons on the piano, so please let me know if you have any suggestions and ideas.
Thanks!

You can just show some of the buttons.
All you have to do is show the notes: do, re, mi, fa,so, so, la, si

I found this project in Google, and the layout of the article was a little messy. But you can see the whole idea.
https://www.instructables.com/How-to-Use-Arduino-Control-Board-LY-F2-and-STONE-S/

You could show two rows of keys.
You could have a set of buttons to shift octaves.

Sounds feasible, can you be more specific?

You could have two buttons to shift octaves. One to shift the octave down and one to shift the octave up.
Or you could have six buttons. one per octave. Whichever you think will be easier to use.

That's a good idea, I think I'd lean more towards the first one.
Thank you so much!!! You've provided me with a great idea!

Thank you bro, I finished reading it and I will use it as a reference.