Using Temp & Humi & Barometer Sensor (BME280), reading data out wirelessly

Hey everyone, I am looking to attach the BME280 to my drone in order to have temperature, humidity, and pressure readings while I am flying it. I am kinda new to arduino and I am wondering if you have any suggestions as towards how to read the data wirelessly from the device? I have an arduino uno. Preferably I would like to be able to read the data into an excel file.

Thanks

You will need a transmitter in the drone to send the data and a receiver on the ground. The drone transmitter will call for a larger battory unless You prefer shorter air time.

"I am kinda new to arduino and I am wondering if you have any suggestions as towards how to read the data wirelessly from the device?"

I'm not sure of the line of sight range of the wifi boards, but you might consider one as they can act as a wireless server and be accessed by smart phones and similar via a browser. There are other RF boards that might facilitate basic data telemetry.

Many current radios and receivers have the built in ability to drive telemetry data without any further tx/rx equipment, perhaps a promini arduino. Check the web, this is one .... iforce2d on youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/iforce2d/videos