Using two i2c displays (pcb problem?)

:o I'm absolutely confused with this one, I'm trying to connect two displays with the same i2c bus however the displays have no pads for address selection 0x3c/d.

bellow is a picture of the back and front of the board

The two left screens are identical, the one on the right is another type of screen which isn't i2c so ignore it.

So if you have any idea how i can alter the address of one of these that would be fantastic?

You are going to have to either use two buses or find a diagram of your display (or the I2C adapter) so you can see how they have set the addresses. It may be as simple as a jumper somewhere - worst case it is hard coded (and can't be modified). Without seeing a diagram of the display/adapter you are using, it is almost impossible to tell how to change it.

Elitism:
:o I'm absolutely confused with this one, I'm trying to connect two displays with the same i2c bus however the displays have no pads for address selection 0x3c/d.

bellow is a picture of the back and front of the board

The two left screens are identical, the one on the right is another type of screen which isn't i2c so ignore it.

So if you have any idea how i can alter the address of one of these that would be fantastic?

You are going to have to add more electronics, check out PCA9545A. It is a 4 channel I2C switch. You can connect/disconnect each channel independently. So you just switch between the two displays with a one byte Wire() transmission.

Wire.beginTransmissioin(0x70);
Wire.write(0x01); // enable channel 0, disconnect all other channels
Wire.endTransmission();

// do display control command for display attached to channel 0

Wire.beginTransmissioin(0x70);
Wire.write(0x02); // enable channel 1, disconnect all other channels
Wire.endTransmission();

// do second display control

chuck.

I don't really want to add a multiplexer but thanks for the idea and code, However i would rather keep components down to a minimum and change the address of the display physically (hopefully it isn't hard coded) and can be jumped with a wire.

I can't even find the datasheet on this module which is even more interesting o.0...