Using two MuxShields with one library

I was wondering if anyone could provide me with some information on how to use two MuxShields with one arduino. I am using an Arduino Mega. I would think that I would have to change the code in the muxshields library, but I do not know how to do this. I just wanted to know if anyone has done this before or something similar. Thanks.

I was wondering if anyone could provide me with some information on how to use two MuxShields with one arduino. I am using an Arduino Mega. I would think that I would have to change the code in the muxshields library, but I do not know how to do this. I just wanted to know if anyone has done this before or something similar. Thanks.

Got a link to "MuxShield"?

which mux shield? please provide more info

Please Don't Cross Post!

Its the MuxShield II From Mayhew Labs: https://www.sparkfun.com/products/11723

From looking at the schematic, D7 and D10-11-12 are the control lines behind the shift register output clock and the muxes enable lines. If you can break those and use 1 or 2 other control signal to select which board sees the signals, with AND gate to select where D7 goes and a OR gate select where the other 3 go, you should be all set.

Ok I am not quite understanding you, what is an AND gate and an OR gate? I thought D10, D11, and D12 were just for selecting weather you want that particular row to be inputs or outputs. I actually do not even have those three pins connected to my arduino. On the back of these shields their are jumpers that give you the ability to manually select weather you want the rows to be inputs or outputs, thus freeing up D10, D11, and D12.