Using XBee in Atmel Studio

Hi,

I'm trying to use XBee with my custom board which is based on SAM3S. I'm programming the custom board using the Atmel Studio.

Does anyone have experience in interfacing a SAM with an XBee? Maybe someone have made a library (preferably C) for that?

Does anyone have experience in interfacing a SAM with an XBee? Maybe someone have made a library (preferably C) for that?

Since the communication between the XBee and the Arduino is serial, I fail to see what your problem is. The XBee is just hardware attached to a Serial, or SoftwareSerial, set of pins.

I'd like to use the XBee for wireless communication between two microcontrollers. When I was working with the arduino, I could use the XBee API library. Now I'm working with a custom board (and programming it with the Atmel Studio IDE), which is incompatible with the arduino XBee library. I'm looking for a way to use the XBee with my custom board

and programming it with the Atmel Studio IDE), which is incompatible with the arduino XBee library.

Why do you say that Atmel Studio is incompatible with the XBee library? If Atmel Studio is incompatible with basic libraries, why are you using it?