util/delay.h: No such file or directory

I’m trying to compile Marlin firmware for a 3D printer, but arduino is not able to locate util/delay.h and throws the error util/delay.h: No such file or directory when compiling.

What I’ve figured out is that arduino is trying to include files from C:\Users\MyUserName\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS\4.5.0/CMSIS/Include/, which I think is not the right place to be getting files, because when I’ve opened that up, I see no files that are trying to be imported.

Strangely, arduino also tries to pull math.h from the same folder, and that causes no errors, even though I cannot find math.h in that folder.

Is there some way to force arduino to use a different path for the includes? It seems that C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr\avr\include would be a great path for it to use.

Notes: I’m currently compiling for Arduino M0 because I see no option for an MPX.3. The programmer I am using is AVRISP mkll. I’m in Arduino 1.8.7. Three other lines that throw errors (if I put them before #include <util/delay.h>) are: #include <avr/pgmspace.h>; #include <avr/eeprom.h>; #include <avr/interrupt.h>

Do you have the “board” set correctly? CMSIS is an ARM (arduino zero or due) thing, but until/delay.h is an AVR thing. It sounds like your firmware isn’t set up to work with an M0.

(And yes, it’s a bit unfortunate that the Sam libraries don’t have an equivalent of util/delay.h)