UV15 in optic fabrication

Hello all,
I have read some papers that the material of UV15 has an index of 1.48 at the wavelength of 600 nm. The question is that what is its index at the wavelength of 1550 nm?
Any help would be appreciated.

Google doesn't have knowledge about UV15. Please provide documentation, data...

1 Like

I want to know : is it possible that UV15 operates in a larger wavelength like 1550 nm?

What is UV15?

UV15 will cure quickly and easily when exposed to a UV light source with a wavelength range between 320-365 nm

Master Bond UV15 is a high strength, low viscosity, epoxy based UV curable system for bonding, sealing and coating

How is this an Arduino related question ?

Have You tried using the link You provided and the tag
Discuss your application

?

1 Like

How many new request you will drop again from now?

Weird. I didn't think refractive index changed with frequency.

UV15-7SP4 shows only a single refractive index of 1.531 @ 75°F
https://www.gluespec.com/Materials/SpecSheet/af4ceca7-eabf-4a64-a191-3c136505b39c

UV15-7DC shows only a single refractive index of 1.55 @ 75°F

1 Like

The main goal for this forum is to help members in programming Arduinos, and also some electronics.
Your question is "a bit off road" so to say. Call a university being good at optics questions.

Could you please introduce some forums or websites for such questions related to optics? Thanks

My friend! I would if I could. I'm a computer, electronics Msc in Europe, Sweden....
Do You have any university experience or a university You know about?
Trying Canon or others, camera designers, would be "a long shot".

1 Like

No unfortunately. Thanks in advance

Sorry for not being able to any precise advice. Why not make it a project and find out Yourself?

1 Like

Thanks a lot, Yes I will try more

Good luck!

1 Like

As a last resort, try asking the manufacturer.
Paul

1 Like

Hello all,
I have read some papers that the material of UV15 has an index of 1.48 at the wavelength of 600 nm. The question is that what is its index at the wavelength of 1550 nm?
Any help would be appreciated.

What does this have to do with the RP2040 Connect?