Vaisala Temperature sensor help

Hello

I am trying to connect vaisala hmp110 sensor to arduino and can’t seem to get it to work. Currently I am using analog pins and had the sensor calibrated for 5v with analog output no more than 2.5v but still can’t get it to read the correct temperatures. I can only read the maximum value on one of the outputs. Any help highly appreciated!

vaisala hmp110

These sensors (you forgot the link to the hardware!) can be ordered with many different interface options. As you don’t specify which option you choose we should not give you any hint as it may be the wrong one for your item.

Currently I am using analog pins and had the sensor calibrated for 5v with analog output no more than 2.5v but still can’t get it to read the correct temperatures. I can only read the maximum value on one of the outputs. Any help highly appreciated!

Post a wiring diagram and the code you used! (don’t forget the code tags when posting code, that’s the </> button in the editor)

A warning to keep in the back of you mind, in case you can't get it to work. The last time we ordered them, they were $175 each.

We have used that sensor for many years in a product. I have to use a lathe the cut the brass housing of so we can solder directly to the pins. We have experienced an occasional failure, and once an entire batch failure. Since we modify the sensor, Vaisalla will not take them back. Now the customer purchases the sensor and tests them before sending to us.

So, don't be afraid to send it back, if it doesn't work right.

Paul