VC# serial reading from ARDUINO

Hi I tried to transfer two readings from arduino to PC via serial in same time and display them in diffrent text boxs, please any help

Ideally you would want your Arduino to respond to a query from the PC. Such as TEMPERATURE? being the query and 45.2, 76.8 being the response.

You C# program would send the query out the serial port and then listen for the response.

This isn't the place to get a freebie program written.

Excuse me: SHOW YOUR CODE! thank you.

KeithRB: Excuse me: SHOW YOUR CODE! thank you.

LOL.

There is no code.

He is hoping someone would write it for him. Sounds like a class assignment to me.

He does say "tried", though that could mean he put the arduino next to the PC and thought real hard.

This Python - Arduino demo may provide some ideas. The same technique should work in any PC language.

However it seems to me that the OP's real problem is with C# code which is outside the scope of the Arduino Forum.

...R

However it seems to me that the OP's real problem is with C# code which is outside the scope of the Arduino Forum.

However, the section of the forum where the thread now is IS about interfacing with software on the PC, including C#. Some of us are familiar with C# and how it communicates with the Arduino.

I notice that you don't quite so cavalierly dismiss Python questions on the forum. 8)

Paul, it was not the communication part I was referring to, but rather the OP's wish to "display them in different text boxs"

I would not offer to help with code for Python and TKInter, which is, I believe, the equivalent.

...R

It is not that hard if the people asking these questions would only make the effort.

Thanks to all for the valued answers :)