vehicle speed

Helllo , have nice time every one …
I have a Project , I have to do , that is my graduation project
I want to calculate a vehicle speed by means of the vehicle tire
l want to calculate data from vehicle tires with throwing tablet
Maximum vehicle speed 60 km/h
How do I use a method or what kind of sensor can I use ?
What are your recommendations..
I would be glad if you help
That is my e-mail adress m.dirier.ehm@gmail.com

mdirier:
that is my graduation project

It is your graduation project, I think the point is to show that you can do some thinking on your own. Why don't you do some research first and come up with at least a few of your own ideas before you just ask us to do it for you. There are tons of projects like this on the internet, so I am not going to believe you for one minute if you say you cannot find one. At least take the time to see what else has been done.

l want to calculate data from vehicle tires with throwing tablet

That's got me puzzled - is that a Google translation failure?

Perhaps use a GPS shield? Getting tire data is messy.

You could also use an OBDII scanner and grab PID 0x010D.

you could use magnets and a HAL-sensor to count rotations. add a real time clock and you know rotations / second(or minute, hour, day).

use this info combined with the tires size ( pi x r2) and you can quess the velocity.

most bicycle speedometers work roughly this way.

gps is another option.

maybe you can think some way to measure speed that is not commonly used / completely new too

wictro:
you could use magnets and a HAL-sensor to count rotations. add a real time clock and you know rotations / second(or minute, hour, day).

use this info combined with the tires size ( pi x r2) and you can quess the velocity.

most bicycle speedometers work roughly this way.

gps is another option.

maybe you can think some way to measure speed that is not commonly used / completely new too

Compare the time on the atomic clock by the roadside and the one in the car ;).

It would be even more accurate with an double decker! :smiley: