Very cheap bluetooth module connection problem

Hello,

I can not run this Bluetooth module (I have 6 items)

Do you know how to run ?

Best regards...

HC-06

Do you know how to run it?

It? Yes, I know how to use it. Any 14 year old boy knows how to use it.

Sorry my English.

blackAlp:
Sorry my English.

A link to the manufacturer’s site will have a lot more useful details than that useless site.

That site is not useless and tells you everything - including why you have a problem. The reason why you cannot run the bluetooth device is because it isn't a bluetooth device, it is just a backboard upon which the bluetooth device is installed. Too cheap, no bluetooth.

If you are handy with a soldering iron, you can retrieve the situation by buying bare HC-05 modules and installing them thereon, I have never seen bare HC-06 modules. Otherwise you might take a deep swallow, write them off as a bad idea, and get the complete module for about $3-50 each.

Nick_Pyner:
That site is not useless and tells you everything - including why you have a problem. The reason why you cannot run the bluetooth device is because it isn’t a bluetooth device, it is just a backboard upon which the bluetooth device is installed. Too cheap, no bluetooth.

If you are handy with a soldering iron, you can retrieve the situation by buying bare HC-05 modules and installing them thereon, I have never seen bare HC-06 modules. Otherwise you might take a deep swallow, write them off as a bad idea, and get the complete module for about $3-50 each.

Thank you very much…