Very slow response from ESP8266Webserver

Hello everyone

I've built a IoT project that reads temperature from some sensors. I also coded a Wakeonlan functionality (for not buying two NodeMCU's). I'm using the NodeMCU CP2102 version.

I noticed when I try to access the computer, the response is very very slow. Also, a onreadyState refresh is implemented, but it is also very slow (makes sense because of the slow response).

The board is powered by a 5V 1A adapter. Probably I'm overseeing a too big value or something but I can't figure it out. Here's the code (using Pastebin because too many characters): #include <ESP8266WebServer.h>#include <OneWire.h>#include <DallasTemperature - Pastebin.com

If someone catch the mistake, I'm happy to hear!

Thanks in advance
Rob Nickmans

If your code is too large to include in the post, you can always add it as an attachment. Much more likely for people to look at it vs. follow some random link

The code consists of some private data like API keys. A pastebin link is well-known and more practical in my opinion. Thanks.

OK. Good bye!

nickmansrob:
The code consists of some private data like API keys. A pastebin link is well-known and more practical in my opinion. Thanks.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but when you are asking people for free help, it is often better to conform to their standard of communication and discussion. And in the words of Paul__B

OK. Good bye!