VEX remote controller on Arduino Uno

Hi :) , I am trying to build a drone on a arduino Uno, I already have a "VEX" remote controller 75 MHz transmitter and receiver Kit. The images of the products are here and here

I want to plug the receiver's cables in the arduino, and then get the controller's joysticks positions.

So, I would like to know where to plug these cables and eventually the code to get the datas

Thank you very much for your time, and your knowledge, :D Edgar

Don't make multiple posts for the same issue!

I am sorry, I saw other people doing that and I thought I could have better chances to be answered if I posted my question twice. Best, Edgar

Post a link to the manual of that receiver! If you don't have one go and reverse-engineer the output with a multimeter (given that the output is an analog voltage). If the output is a PWM signal you might need a scope for the reverse-engineering.

Hi, I do not have a link to the manual, because this controller was found in a shelf of an engineering classroom. I will go with reverse engineering, but do you know if I can turn my Arduino into a multimeter (using the debug window)?
Best,
Edgar

I will go with reverse engineering, but do you know if I can turn my Arduino into a multimeter (using the debug window)?

Although you can do that it might destroy your Arduino if the polarity of your connection is wrong or if the voltage is above 5V. Don't you own a multimeter? Go and get one, they are just a few bucks, a damaged UNO will cost you more.