Vibrator and LEDs on common power source: stability of lighting

Hello,

I am powering my circuit from a 3.7V LiPo battery trough a step-up/step-down regulator set at +5V.

(click on picture to see it bigger)

The circuit has four parts: an Arduino Pro Mini (3.3V), a vibrator and two series of three power LEDs. The LEDs are 1W Luxeon-type but they are underpowered, 100 mA having proven to be enough for each series for my purposes (this value will be set with the series resistor).

The power regulator is a Pololu S7V8A.

My question is: is there any risk to have fluctuations in the light when making the motor vibrate ? In this case, what alternative circuit should I use ?

Thank you in advance.

You have no supply decoupling capacitors. I would put at least 100uF across the motor's supply.

What is the forward voltage drop Vf of the LEDs? You may not be able to drive 3 in series with 5V.

Grumpy_Mike:
You have no supply decoupling capacitors. I would put at least 100uF across the motor's supply.

All right. I'll modify my schematics.

groundfungus:
What is the forward voltage drop Vf of the LEDs? You may not be able to drive 3 in series with 5V.

I have already used them in another circuit, their voltage drop is around 1.4V, so 5V is enough.

Besides those remarks, do you think about other issues ?