VIDEO SHIELD

I would like to find out more about arduino video shield as i’m guessing there is such a thing…
I’m interesting on using 2 TV lcd screens on playing 2 animations without computer or dvd player. Could anybody help ?
Thanks!

I would like to find out more about arduino video shield

Which one?

as i'm guessing there is such a thing.

Guess again.

I'm interesting on using 2 TV lcd screens on playing 2 animations without computer or dvd player.

I'm interested in winning the lottery without wasting money on buying a ticket. We have about the same chances of success.

I'm trying to animate 2 shapes (could be low resolution for test) each one on a screen, i might have to use 2 arduino boards with TV out shields. the shape is animated by level of sound detected with microphones in different rooms. It is a project for my course just started to work with arduino. Processing is still a difficult language for me. My intention was to find a way to make this installation work by itself without computer or dvd player.

Arduino is not suited to this application. A system with an ARM processor or the like would be a better bet, though quite tedious to construct and program.

i found this tutorial: http://www.kirupa.com/developer/actionscript/microphone.htm
itis is the kind of result i’m looking for. is it any chance to run this kind of application with arduino?
thanks!