video turret.

OK, When i was working on my RC truck, i had a crazy idea to make a turret that would fit on top. i wanted it to have a video live stream that had cross hairs to aim with. That's the hard part. I am already devising the turret motion part. it will consist of 2 servos basically. i must be an air soft turret. The turrets motion will be controlled through an x bee and arduino based setup.

i will really need the communities help and advice throughout the project. once i get the funds and the plans, i will start a blog.

the main parts i need help and advice on are the video stream and the air-soft mechanics (looking for spring powered, but since my truck is a nitro monster class, i may be able to support a compressed air system). i was also wondering if it was possible to stream video through the xbee itself, i searched all over the internet for schematics for it, but never found any.

thank you for all your guys help and support.

was also wondering if it was possible to stream video through the xbee itself, i searched all over the internet for schematics for it, but never found any.

Natures warning sign that it probably isn't practical, if even possible.