Video upload over GPRS

Hey guys, I'm currently planning to build a robot and wanted to attach a long range FPV system to it. So my question is: Is it possible to stream video over GPRS with a module like the Adafruit Fona?

I know that the upload speed is extremly low, so I maybe need to go down to 120x80 pixels, but that would be okay. Maybe I could even encode the stream with h.264 first?

I hope you can give me some feedback.

Thanks.

Edit: I just realized, that this probably will not be possible with an arduino, but I would be really happy if you would help me nonetheless.

No. Use something else to send the video buy do not try to put thrugh the arduino. There are 1000's of threads of this aand the topic of video/image processing on these forums so if you want the in's and out's start searching. AVR's are good for control of cameras (of all kinds) but no use beyond that.

Mark

Edit: I just realized, that this probably will not be possible with an arduino, but I would be really happy if you would help me nonetheless.

How can we help you. This is an Arduino forum.

Try posting the question to a Raspberry PI forum, its the device most people use if the Arduino isn't fast enough etc.