VirtualWire on arduino Due

Hi, i wanted to set an Transmitter on arduino Due board but for some reason i am getting thoes a error message

C:\Users\GilHir\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VirtualWire\VirtualWire.cpp: In function 'void vw_setup(uint16_t)':
C:\Users\GilHir\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VirtualWire\VirtualWire.cpp:390: error: 'TCCR1A' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\GilHir\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VirtualWire\VirtualWire.cpp:391: error: 'TCCR1B' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\GilHir\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VirtualWire\VirtualWire.cpp:391: error: 'WGM12' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\GilHir\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VirtualWire\VirtualWire.cpp:391: error: '_BV' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\GilHir\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VirtualWire\VirtualWire.cpp:398: error: 'OCR1A' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\GilHir\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VirtualWire\VirtualWire.cpp:405: error: 'TIMSK' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\GilHir\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VirtualWire\VirtualWire.cpp:405: error: 'OCIE1A' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\GilHir\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VirtualWire\VirtualWire.cpp: At global scope:
C:\Users\GilHir\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VirtualWire\VirtualWire.cpp:588: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '(' token
C:\Users\GilHir\Documents\Arduino\libraries\VirtualWire\VirtualWire.cpp:668: error: expected '}' at end of input

Two likely problems:

where it says something is not declared in this scope, the usual reason is that the compiler cannot find an #include file, which is missing, or in the wrong place.

second possible reason, all those register names may be specific to the 8-bit processors, and that library that you are trying to use might not be usable on the 32-bit Due processor.

michinyon: Two likely problems:

where it says something is not declared in this scope, the usual reason is that the compiler cannot find an #include file, which is missing, or in the wrong place.

second possible reason, all those register names may be specific to the 8-bit processors, and that library that you are trying to use might not be usable on the 32-bit Due processor.

this is in the code of the library ? i can change ti?

Bump