VIRTUALWIRE

I'm trying to make a code for HC-12 to transmit a message. Can I use the virtual library? Many thanks for the help

Can I use the virtual library?

The HC-12 is a serial device, so, no.

thanks Mr Paul. Do you have any suggestions to replace my rf 433mhz module for wireless control in which noise has minimal effects during transmission? Thanks

Noise is a problem with all types of radio transmission.

In fact, noise is a problem with all wireless means of transmitting data.

As jremington points out, noise is a problem with all means of wireless communication. The solutions usually involve changing frequencies, shielding, increasing power, and adding to what you send, so that the receiver can be assured that what it got was what you sent, or can ask that it be sent again.

XBees operate at different frequencies, and handle the checksum/acknowledgement/retransmission stuff for you. At a cost, of course.

The NRF radios operate at different frequencies, too, and handle some of the checksum/acknowledgement/retransmission stuff. More expensive than the cheap-ass radios you are using, but not as expensive as the XBees.

You get what you pay for.

Thank guys for the info. More power

jimregister595:
Do you have any suggestions to replace my rf 433mhz module for wireless control in which noise has minimal effects during transmission?

Depends on which '433mhz modules' you are using, but most all require signals that are approximately +5dB to +10dB above the local noise level.

LoRa devices on the other hand will receive signals at up to 20dB below local noise level, so they have a significant advantage over all the other 433Mhz systems, no need to increase power levels.

srnet:
Depends on which '433mhz modules' you are using, but most all require signals that are approximately +5dB to +10dB above the local noise level.

LoRa devices on the other hand will receive signals at up to 20dB below local noise level, so they have a significant advantage over all the other 433Mhz systems, no need to increase power levels.

Here i have a close public sender for synchronizing traffic lights that jeopardize any reliable usage of 433MHz in a 300m radius.
868Mhz was my salvation.

RIN67630:
Here i have a close public sender for synchronizing traffic lights that jeopardize any reliable usage of 433MHz in a 300m radius.
868Mhz was my salvation.

That could be a problem for conventional 433Mhz systems but you would expect LoRa to work in those circumstances, did you try it ?