Visual Basic Code

Hello Guys!

Can anybody please give us a complete code for Visual Basic for our activity?

Our setup is: we have 2 LEDs each controlled individually by tactile switches.

Thank You! Any help will be very much appreciated. :)

:( :confused: :o really how will you learn anything ????

What's Visual Basic have to do with Arduino?

JJEVS: Can anybody please give us a complete code for Visual Basic for our activity?

What activity?

Do you mean: Can anybody please give us a complete code for Visual Basic for our homework assignment?

If you have two LEDs connected with switches, you don’t need VB, you need a schematic.

Hi,
Try here,

Tom… :slight_smile:

I want learn QT4 but I don't think getting the code to do it would help. So i figured what I wanted to do and then looked out some stuff to read looked at all the doc's I have from downloading it then looked at so samples tried some sample wrote some code made what i want.

Not sure how you want to use the switches and VB together but have a look at Arduino and Visual Basic: Controlling an Arduino

This is done is VB2013. The code is very basic but you should be able to follow it.

Also search for "arduino + visual basic". There are many guides online.

If you want to press buttons on a PC program and have it do something on an Arduino, take a look at "Processing". This is a PC program (maybe it runs on other platforms) that uses a language quite similar to the language used on the Arduino. There are examples of communication to do just this.

I wrote a Processing sketch wherein you clicked on a color. It sent the RGB values to the Arduino and it sent the right commands to make that color appear on a 60 LED strip I have in the room. It was sweet.

Processing is free and is very similar to the Arduino IDE. I think they might have come from a similar base of code.

Search for: Processing Language Reference

Or course, if it is truly homework, this does not apply.

Mike Morrow