Visuino Problems

Used visuino for a making rtc, temp display with Uno and MAX7219 i have completed the circuit in visuino and then got the code but it gives compilaton error codes. I am attaching the code and the errors with this plz let me know whats the issue…

These are the errors!!!

In file included from C:\Users\Unmesh\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Mitov/OpenWire.h:13:0,
from Generated.ino:10:

C:\Users\Unmesh\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Mitov/Mitov_SimpleList.h:261:16: error: ‘nullptr’ was not declared in this scope
T* _list = nullptr;

^
In file included from Generated.ino:10:0:
C:\Users\Unmesh\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Mitov/OpenWire.h:74:35: error: ‘nullptr’ was not declared in this scope
Object *OnReceiveObject = nullptr;
^

C:\Users\Unmesh\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Mitov/OpenWire.h:75:29: error: ‘nullptr’ was not declared in this scope
TOnPinReceive OnReceive = nullptr;

^
C:\Users\Unmesh\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Mitov/OpenWire.h:536:32: error: ‘nullptr’ was not declared in this scope
Object *OnReceiveObject = nullptr;

^
C:\Users\Unmesh\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Mitov/OpenWire.h:537:43: error: ‘nullptr’ was not declared in this scope
TOnPinIndexedReceive OnIndexedReceive = nullptr;

^
In file included from Generated.ino:11:0:
C:\Users\Unmesh\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Mitov/Mitov.h: In member function ‘virtual void Mitov::Convert_BinaryToClock::Receive(void*)’:

C:\Users\Unmesh\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Mitov/Mitov.h:1683:23: error: ‘nullptr’ was not declared in this scope
OutputPin.Notify( nullptr );

^
In file included from Generated.ino:14:0:
C:\Users\Unmesh\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Mitov/Mitov_Basic_I2C.h: In static member function ‘static void Mitov::ArduinoI2COutput::requestEvent()’:
C:\Users\Unmesh\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Mitov/Mitov_Basic_I2C.h:299:29: error: ‘nullptr’ was not declared in this scope
RequestOutputPin.Notify( nullptr );
^
Error compiling.

Generated.ino (4.59 KB)

Thank you!
What version of the Arduino IDE you use? The latest versions of Visuino require Arduino 1.6.7 or higher as the code has been updated to C++14 and as example "NULL" is replaced with "nullptr" etc.

Thank you bro, well i was using 1.6.4 ide now updated the 1.6.9 and it worked fine, thanks once again.
Well i am not able to figure out the pinouts on visuino and the hardware the 12c port etc. Can you tell me where will i find a guide as which component has what pinout in visuino.

Thanks in advance
Unmesh

unmesh:
Can you tell me where will i find a guide as which component has what pinout in visuino.

You are Welcome.

Many of the componnts are documented here:
https://www.visuino.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
I am working to keep expanding the documentation.

There are also a lot of Instructables available here:

And the best is to join the G+ Community:
https://plus.google.com/communities/116125623808250792822

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Boian