voice controlled wheel chair

i am currently doing my project on voice controlled wheel chair...i am using hm2007 for voice recognition and also automatic obstacle detection using ultrasonic sensor....i am also using gsm to send message for emergency situations and also i am doing home automation by connecting zigbee and relays...
THE PROBLEM IS
i have no idea about the programming..............help with how to get input data to arduino from hm2007 and code for it......please reply ASAP
THANK YOU

I think the other problem is safety?

If it accepts voice commands, it will not go down very well when it overhears someone say "forward" while the person is waiting for a train...

If it accepts voice commands, it will not go down very well when it overhears someone say "forward" while the person is waiting for a train...

But no need to put "forward" as going forward you can put like "wtf, potato, airplane, monkey" and going
forward, of you can use a really special word in another language or a non existing word like
"huaua", "makaka" :smiley: ..etc

Hi

it's my experience thatr voice recognition is hard. Does your hm2007 give reliable responses?

regards

Allan