void value not ignored as it ought to be

please help. not able to correct this code.

#include <SPI.h>
#include <nRF24L01.h>
#include <RF24.h>
int msg[1];
RF24 radio(9,10);
const uint64_t pipe = 0xE8E8F0F0E1LL;
int LED1 = 3;

void setup(void){
Serial.begin(9600);
radio.begin();
radio.openReadingPipe(1,pipe);
radio.startListening();
pinMode(LED1, OUTPUT);}

void loop(void){
if (radio.available()){
bool done = false;
while (!done){
done = radio.read(msg, 1);
Serial.println(msg[0]);
if (msg[0] == 111){delay(10);digitalWrite(LED1, HIGH);}
else {digitalWrite(LED1, LOW);}
delay(10);}}
else{Serial.println(“No radio available”);}}

Please use code tags (</> button on the toolbar) when you post code or warning/error messages. The reason is that the forum software can interpret parts of your code as markup, leading to confusion, wasted time, and a reduced chance for you to get help with your problem. This will also make it easier to read your code and to copy it to the IDE or editor. Using code tags and other important information is explained in the How to use this forum post. Please read it.

Please always do a Tools > Auto Format on your code before posting it. This will make it easier for you to spot bugs and make it easier for us to read. If you’re using the Arduino Web Editor you will not have access to this useful tool. I recommend you to use the standard IDE instead.

When your code requires a library that’s not included with the Arduino IDE please always post a link (using the chain link icon on the toolbar to make it clickable) to where you downloaded that library from or if you installed it using Library Manger(Sketch > Include Library > Manage Libraries) then say so and state the full name of the library.

Please explain exactly what you mean by “void value not ignored as it ought to be” and “not able to correct this code”.

done = radio.read(msg, 1);I would guess that radio.read() does not return a value as it is a void function, hence the error when compiling

UKHeliBob:
      done = radio.read(msg, 1);I would guess that radio.read() does not return a value as it is a void function, hence the error when compiling

Which is a Symptom of using an example for the old maniacBug library on the newer and better library.