VOlume control with proximity sensor

Hello everyone I'm new in Arduino, my project is adjusting volume of a video according to the proximity of the viewer in a booth. I need help with everything including hardware and coding. Please help me complete this project! Thanks.

A very good way to get ignored is to cross-post the same question in different parts of the forum.

that's because i need help in different parts of the process. thank you for your help

By asking the same question multiple times? That's just lazy.

that's because i need help in different parts of the process.

That is not how this forum works. You ask once in the most appropriate section. In fact the section does not matter very much people are very tolerant of answering hardware questions in the software section.

What people are not tolerant of is asking the same question in different sections. It makes people cross and less inclined to help you.

What people are not tolerant of is asking the same question in different sections.

@kerem
The key there is the same question. It’s fine to post multiple requests at the same time, in different forums. But the questions need to be different in each post. Ask about the hardware issues in the hardware forum, and ask about the software issues in the software forum.

Not that you can have software issues yet, since you haven’t got a clue about the hardware.

You sure you don’t want to turn up the brightness on the audio, too?

Looks like I was completely wrong about getting ignored. ::)

Yes but you were right about not getting any help. :P