vote pls

ok i ordered this robotic arm and a few servos in June this year online from Canada and it only arrived today, in a DIY kit. is this common practice? i mean i will have great fun building it but i just felt as if the implied purchase was a pre built unit. it just seems bad business from my point of view.

arduidiot:
ok i ordered this robotic arm and a few servos in June this year online from Canada and it only arrived today, in a DIY kit. is this common practice? i mean i will have great fun building it but i just felt as if the implied purchase was a pre built unit. it just seems bad business from my point of view.

I would need to see the advert to comment on kit or complete.

Six months to deliver, that sucks!!

Weedpharma

well the part number is OWI-535 they are made in Taiwan im not going to publicly sand bag the distributor in case it is my fault and i was online shopping half asleep which is entirely possible

On doing a Google on the beast, the first three sites I looked at had comments referring to "quick to assemble" "intermediate kit" and "build these kits...".

This suggest to me that some assembly is required.

Weedpharma

sure thats fair im just glad it came i thought those canadians had ripped me off. its no drama its a mind blowingly well thought out design it can only be beneficial for me to DIY given my current level of electronics expertise ( experimentally say 8 months, theoretically about 8 years :stuck_out_tongue: )