want help in finding a solution for special type of sensor

Is there any sensor available that can detect the entry of the person in the large area which is full of mud or water? for example boarder areas, country's sea boundary etc. it should have a large range means 10, 50 or 100 meters. generally IR sensor use to detect the entry of the person but it has some limitations. can you suggest please?

if we want to detect the entry of the boat in a country's sea boarder then what kind of sensors we can use because water level may increase or decrease or always it's top level is reciprocating type. please suggest your idea.

This are questions that can be answered by border control or military folk. Sounds like that kind of application.

In the dark (I assume at least it's dark) your options are limited. PIR sensors, IR cameras and night vision equipment come to mind.

If it's to detect a boat crossing a specific choke point, a network of good old IR beams comes to mind but you will run into problems due to distance, weather, tides and waves. Rain is a great cloak.

wvmarle:
This are questions that can be answered by border control or military folk. Sounds like that kind of application.

In the dark (I assume at least it's dark) your options are limited. PIR sensors, IR cameras and night vision equipment come to mind.

If it's to detect a boat crossing a specific choke point, a network of good old IR beams comes to mind but you will run into problems due to distance, weather, tides and waves. Rain is a great cloak.

yes, sir but we can also think on it, if you have some solutions then please suggest.

That were my suggestions.

This product was used in the VietNam war era. Microphones attached to stakes pushed into the ground. Transmitted to sound to remote site or circling aircraft. Worked well and would still work today. No Arduino necessary.

Paul

Paul_KD7HB:
This product was used in the VietNam war era. Microphones attached to stakes pushed into the ground. Transmitted to sound to remote site or circling aircraft. Worked well and would still work today. No Arduino necessary.

Paul

i can't understanding all these method, please help me to find these techniques by some literature or something else.

Paul