want to switch ON OFF Air conditioner

Hi,
I m new to Arduino Uno and do not know much about programming. I want to switch ON and OFF Air conditioner from Web.
I have done following:

1. have decoded my AC remote and I m able to switch it ON and OFF by using IR send command including simulating a button to send IR command.
  2. I have connected my ethernet shield and I m able to control 8 relays ON OFF using ethernet shield ENC28J60
    My Challenge:
    Now I want to use the ethernet shield and control my AC through IR. I want a sketch for this project. Kindly help.

want a sketch for this project.

Will you be providing an effort towards this goal, or do you want this topic moving to gigs and collaborations?

I want $10,000,000.00 please help.

You have to put forth some effort. Unless you want to pay someone to do it.

steinie44:
I want $10,000,000.00 please help.

You have to put forth some effort. Unless you want to pay someone to do it.

This forum is for helping each other not to earn money.
Today I comleted this task.So anybody want to control AC through internet contact me.I will help you

Today I comleted this task.So anybody want to control AC through internet contact me.I will help you

Would you care to put something back into the forum by posting your code?

here is the code.This sketch was actually for controlling 4 relays which I extended to control 8 relays using ethernet shield ENC28J60 and arduino UNo. Relay 2 have ommited as It was using pin 3 which I used to send IR command.This sketch is used to send 3 IR command (Ac ON ,OFF and temp 24 c)which I decoded using IR rec dump example and relay 5 to 8 can be used to switch on and off any device not hving remote.I have not renamed the button so they say RELAY 1 and so on but you can easly rename button to say AC ON AC OFF TEMP 24 etc.
The basic challenge faced was when I decoded my remote using program by analysir and put the code on analysir. The IR library has limitation of 100 marks and 32 bit.The code available to decode ir remote at this site can decode upto 800 marks.
Thanks a lot to analysir.

New Text Document (6).txt (7.82 KB)

This looks suspicious:
if (EthernetData = e.serviceRequest()). OR if (EthernetData == e.serviceRequest())

for me its working as it is with ethernet shield enc28j60.Its not my sketch just copied and modified.

for me its working as it is with ethernet shield enc28j60.Its not my sketch just copied and modified.

Just because it currently appears to work, isn't a validation that the code is correct.

Leaving things like this in your code will just come back to bite you another day.