water, liquid or fuel like this Measurement using arduino Loadcell

hello i m new in arduino i have no idea for ardunio programming i m using arduino loadcell please help me
i want to make a scale which measure water liquid fuel or cooking oil. can any 1 help me in programming of arduino to measure the liquid fuel or oil
please help me in programming
thank you

You need to play around a bit with the examples in the IDE and learn some coding. Small steps and all that.

Meanwhile look at load cells and the HX711 load cell amplifier which will do waft you want .

What volume of liquid, what type of container?

volume like 2000 litter

Well, if I were going to apply load cell(s) to 2000 L of liquid, I would want that liquid in some kind of container, a tank, bathtub, a kilometer of garden hose? What type of container?

outsider:
Well, if I were going to apply load cell(s) to 2000 L of liquid, I would want that liquid in some kind of container, a tank, bathtub, a kilometer of garden hose? What type of container?

Seems rather tangential to the true issue at hand. OP was asking for "help in programming" Presumably he/she can manage the physical setup.

@noomi89, the way it works on this forum is that YOU write the program and folks here will help you debug it and make suggestions -- for free. But, it starts with you. There are plenty of load cell programming examples online. But, if you don't know anything about coding you're not going to understand them.

So, you have two options:

• Put the project aside for a while and learn at least the basics of Arduino programming (as @hammy suggested).

• Pay someone to write your program for you. If you want to go that route, you might try posting at the Gigs and Collaborations forum.

Well, how would you start programming if you had a load cell and 2000 L of liquid in a hole in the ground?