Water Monitoring system

Hey,
I want to build a water system for my garden.
I wonder to do it with Arduino and to add some sensors like light sensor, humidity and management application(with schedule).
Additionally, it will be outside so i need protections like waterproof.
Someone can help me to create system's drawing and choose the stuff with a high recommended and quality

tank you,
Masasa

This is not a big project if you break it into small parts and get each one going before moving on to the next.

You will need a RTC to schedule the watering.

What type of watering valves are you going to use?

How are you going to set/vary the schedule?

Weedpharma

I know there are moisture sensors that would test how dry the soil is. If you are going by zones like a sprinkler system, they could be set on the outskirts of the zone as I would think this area would get dryer quicker or maybe the middle for average. They could be wired or wireless and simply placed in a small project box. Aliexpress is cheap if you don't mind a wait. Depends on your location. If the sensor sends a certain moisture level, the arduino could then use a relay to turn on the sprinkler and water til x time or y moisture level. Would that fit your need?

sorry that i replay after along time...

weedpharma:
This is not a big project if you break it into small parts and get each one going before moving on to the next.

You will need a RTC to schedule the watering.

What type of watering valves are you going to use?

How are you going to set/vary the schedule?

Weedpharma

Hey, i want to do this basic like you say and slowly develop this system.
For the first step RTC it's sound good for staring.
I don't know how to build this.
Do you have some user guild or some moderator?
Witch stuff to buy(waterproof) and how to programming Arduino to switch the water.

SDWHWK:
I know there are moisture sensors that would test how dry the soil is. If you are going by zones like a sprinkler system, they could be set on the outskirts of the zone as I would think this area would get dryer quicker or maybe the middle for average. They could be wired or wireless and simply placed in a small project box. Aliexpress is cheap if you don't mind a wait. Depends on your location. If the sensor sends a certain moisture level, the arduino could then use a relay to turn on the sprinkler and water til x time or y moisture level. Would that fit your need?

My area is not so much big that i think one sensor will do the job.
I want to to use a dropper (plastics pipe) that will irrigate a tree and flowers.

There are many RTC modules available form eBay and kit part suppliers. There are many posts on using the RTC and libraries.

Do a search in the box at the top of the page for RTC and you will get many posts that should help.

Once you have done some research, get back for more help if required.

Weedpharma

you can use any plastic box, preferrably with a screw cover and a gasket, also better with a clear cover so you can see the lights inside.

you can seal the wires with hot melt glue to keep it water tight.

Your complete project, I found it in the youtube which demonstrates from components to installing... Please do search in youtube