Waterproofing JST connector

Anyone got any ideas on how to waterproof the JST connector for a strip of neopixels? I know it's not strictly Arduino related but I'm putting a 5m strip on my house for year round light options. I'm using a length of RJ45 with JST connectors on either side to connect the strip to an Arduino that will be mounted out moisture's way but I'm worried about the one connection on the eves where the strip connects to the cable.

Ideally, I'd like to still be able to disconnect it if necessary without much hassle. If it helps, I've got a 3d printer at my disposal, but I couldn't come up with anything off the top of my head that might help. Any ideas?

JST is a brand, not a particular model. Adafruit sells the strips with JST model SM connectors which are rated for 3 Amps. You can cut the connector off an replace it with a waterproof connector: http://www.lilyleds.com/9268/3-Pin-Waterproof-Connector-Set---3A

You don't necessarily need water*proof*, just weather proof. Depending on the actual connection (what's protecting the light strip, the wire, etc) hot glue works just fine. Or any variety of silicone caulk.

Waterproof connectors! Perfect. Thanks John.