Wave Shield - errors and ?Serial? not declared

Hi,

I am running

• Ubuntu Karmic
  • Arduino 18
  • Arduino Duemilenova
  • waveshield 1.1
  • WaveHC library in the right place :-)

Sound and the sd card is working (I got the old soundlibrary to work) But I am getting errors all over the place

---> when I compile the SdReadTest I get this:

/home/constant/sketchbook/libraries/WaveHC/FatReader.cpp:21:22: error: Wprogram.h: No such file or directory

/home/constant/sketchbook/libraries/WaveHC/FatReader.cpp: In function 'void printEntryName(dir_t&)':

/home/constant/sketchbook/libraries/WaveHC/FatReader.cpp:48: error: 'Serial' was not declared in this scope

/home/constant/sketchbook/libraries/WaveHC/FatReader.cpp:49: error: 'Serial' was not declared in this scope

/home/constant/sketchbook/libraries/WaveHC/FatReader.cpp:53: error: 'Serial' was not declared in this scope

/home/constant/sketchbook/libraries/WaveHC/FatReader.cpp: In member function 'void FatReader::lsR(dir_t&, uint8_t, uint8_t)':

/home/constant/sketchbook/libraries/WaveHC/FatReader.cpp:74: error: 'Serial' was not declared in this scope

/home/constant/sketchbook/libraries/WaveHC/FatReader.cpp:95: error: 'Serial' was not declared in this scope

/home/constant/sketchbook/libraries/WaveHC/FatReader.cpp:99: error: 'Serial' was not declared in this scope

/home/constant/sketchbook/libraries/WaveHC/FatReader.cpp:102: error: 'Serial' was not declared in this scope

A roundup of what I have done:::

• Download Arduino 018 --> home>Arduinostuff>Arduino018
  • make a sketchbook folder in my home
  • make a libraries folder in my sketchbook folder
  • download the WaveHC zip
  • put the folder WaveHC in the >home>sketchbook>libraries folder
  • first time I start Arduino018 it asks me: where is the sketchbook folder -> I give that to it
  • I make sure that I do not have the WaveHC folder somewhere it should not be - nor the AF_Wave library

I still get these errors - Wprogram.h is in the main Arduino folder - I have not touched it.

I have also posted this on the excellent Adafruit forum - but there was the suggestion that it would be because I use Linux :-/ Which makes me sad (because I really like my Linux)

Greetz

Wendy