WCMCU-OPT101

There is not much about this module. There is not much about the OPT101 sensor itself. Here is a link to a module: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32720009584.html

It came to me unsoldered. On breakout board, there are four pins: VCC, GND, 1M, OUT, -V and COM. Besides, on top, there are CEXT and REXT pads. I believe these are for external capacitor and resistor. But which ones, and are they important? On the bottom, there are a few more pads.

Is there a way to use it with Arduino? I mean, of course, there is a way. But, some tutorials or examples would be nice.

On breakout board, there are four pins: VCC, GND, 1M, OUT, -V and COM.

How many pins ?

Sorry, six. Just a typo.

I found a lot of information available on line using Google, I got a lot of hits. The board is less then $2.00 why not buy a new one. You can also go to the TI website and look at the data sheet. It is a OPT101 Monolithic Photodiode and Single-Supply Transimpedance Amplifier. With that you can put it back together again.

The same I did, but not a single one with Arduino and this module. If you find one I missed, please share the link.

Thank you.