Weather forecasting

I built a weather station on the Arduino Mega. The station has a temperature and humidity sensors (internal / external), pressure sensor, RTC and light sensor. Everything works well, the station shows the data on the LCD 4X20 and writes to the SD card. I want to add icons for weather conditions, which will be illuminated by LEDs. My problem is that despite many efforts I can not find anywhere information about how to translate the data readings on weather conditions. I know that when the pressure increases, the weather is good, and when falling is bad. But I have so many sensors on the basis that I would be able to estimate it more precisely, for example, depending on the date (time of year), time of day, temperature, humidity. Does anyone have or know how to find information about such relationships? I know that the majority of weather stations available for purchase displays icons symbolizing the weather conditions so it definitely can be done in own project. Thank you for your help

But I have so many sensors on the basis that I would be able to estimate it more precisely

I fail to see what light level or time of day or time of year have to do with the relationship that rising pressure tends to mean improving weather and that falling pressure tends to mean worsening weather.

Does anyone have or know how to find information about such relationships?

A four-year meteorological degree?

I know that the majority of weather stations available for purchase displays icons symbolizing the weather conditions so it definitely can be done in own project.

And they are about as accurate as a coin toss. The Arduino doesn't have any coins, but it does have a random() function.

Google "Beteljuice's Zambretti Algorithm Based Forecaster"

The thing with those off-the-shelve systems is, that the can only "predict" the weather a few hours in advance.

They commonly work to detect sudden drops in temperature (Condensation of rain clowds), light (Clouds) and barometric pressure. And as most folks know, when the wind suddenly picks up it's almost certain to rain.

And trust me, dataloggs from the past aren't great! here in Holland we had a warm winter and this weekend we'll have another hot weekend (20C+), while in previous years the temperature was low (Near freezing) and it couldn't stop raining.

elektrownik:
Does anyone have or know how to find information about such relationships?

You need to read up about meteorology. This is not an Arduino issue.

I think the UK Met Office forecasts have improved significantly in recent years - but they are far from perfect. And a few days ago it was announced that they are acquiring another hugely expensive computer (£100m I think).

An Arduino using data from a single location will be struggling.

...R

An Arduino using data from a single location will be struggling.

I'm pretty sure that the Arduino will be able to predict that it won't rain in my living room, with a reasonable degree of accuracy.

you might join - http://openweathermap.org/ -

PaulS:
I'm pretty sure that the Arduino will be able to predict that it won't rain in my living room, with a reasonable degree of accuracy.

It must be monitoring your roof for leaks ?

...R